As a software engineer / full stack developer (m / f / d) you will significantly support our product development in the areas of software architecture and CI / CD. We are specialized in predictive analytics. In this rapidly evolving area, we attach great importance to taking advantage of the latest progressions in order to develop better solutions.
- Design and implementation of a modular microservice architecture as a scalable cloud application.
- Transfer and expansion of our existing tech stack (Python, Flask, Vue.js) to a modular and sustainable software architecture.
- Introduction of a CI / CD pipeline and further development of automated tests (Gerrit, Pylint).
- General support in software development.
- You significantly support us in turning our AI algorithms into a high-quality application and thus creating added value for our customers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in software development from prototyping to market readiness.
- A passion for the latest technological developments and for finding new solutions
- The ability to grasp requirements quickly and to work on tasks independently and in a solution-oriented manner.
- Enjoyment of agile work in small, highly qualified teams.
- Very good knowledge of German or English.
- In-depth knowledge of Python.
- Experience in the implementation of modular microservice based software systems (e.g. design of REST APIs or GraphQL queries).
- Experience in dealing with virtualization solutions (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes) and cloud deployment (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud).
- Experience in the design of a CI / CD pipeline including test automation. (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium, etc.)
- Knowledge of working with common databases (SQL based).
- A demanding job in a dynamically growing company in a central location in Hamburg-Altona.
- Interesting projects due to the focus on machine learning with a highly qualified data science team.
- Employment with innovative technologies and future-oriented solutions
- Flexible working hours and the option of working partly from home.
- Flat hierarchies and a lot of creative freedom.
- A young, motivated team and delicious coffee.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to a personal conversation. Please send your complete application including the certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.